Saturday, December 17, 2011

Why ?

I'm sick of this . . there too much shit for me to worry about. Today I woke up, ate, and minded my business. Right before Marvin left for work, he spoke of the "D" word . . . my heart almost stopped. Since I was little, I feared the doctors office. Not because of the needles or an irritant, yet nostalgic scent, but for weigh-ins and thorough body checks. I always knew Coussoy and Paulette would talk shit about what the doctor would say, acting as if they fucking cared. .

In addition, Janell called, awakening my sleep, only to drop a bomb on me. I wont freely put my dear friends business here, but it was monumentally dramatic. However, I will say that as I was on the phone, he had the audacity, to march his self into my room, and cause a scene. I myself am done with him, and whatever the fuck he wants to do, I'm ready.

Enough said, Goodnight.                                                               

 - Marc  SoFuckingDone  Mentor

No comments:

Post a Comment