Monday, December 12, 2011

Back to the Start

Well hello there .. It has been a while, hasn't it? It’s been six days, but it's felt like months, in which case I hadn't even started you yet.


But how are you? Have you been feeling lonely? I have. I miss the people I love. I miss my older brother, the one who to me, was like a father. My best friend. I miss speaking to him every day .. It puts pressure in my eyes but I won’t allow a tear. I miss Nellie. i miss talking to her like we did at our prime. Devantey .. We barely talk at all. We have broken conversations in school, and no contact out of school.


With Deanna, my twin, things are great . We don't talk every day, but when we do, it revitalizes my will to live. Charly and I, we're doing great as well. Not a day goes by that we don't speak. I love him. He’s like my older brother. Brian and I .. Well, we're getting tight again, this time the right way. No arguments and no petty bullshit. I ignore the reasons to get mad, because I know without him how I would be.


Janell, Gregory, Richmond, and I were on ooVoo yesterday.. haha, man I missed them all .


But, it was nice talking friend, I love you .       - Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment