Sunday, December 4, 2011

Miss Me ?

Hey there . . I know, I know, I know, YES, it has been a while .. but I'm here, right? To be honest, nothing tragic or cataclysmic has happened recently, I'm just too lazy to write. Shame, isn't it? I used to take pride in writing, I would try to write every night. I would write poems, song, even raps . . all to be admired by who I would share them with. But now . . I simply just don't care for it. My friend Charly who I'm sure you'll be hearing more about is an amazing writer .. he's like a mentor to me i suppose. He encourages my writing, he thinks I shouldn't stop. . I don't know though, I guess we'll just see.
But there have been some developments . . For starters, I still don't talk to "them" (that's the plan) . . but just moments ago, "she" was crying. I suspect its because i cut her off, but I'm not sure. but its whatever, because i also don't care. the other one . . well, he's still annoying. he complains and complains on end, and tries to look helpful, but as everyone knows, its all about the brownie points.



but I'll be going now . . the crying is back, and I'm expecting a scene. - Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment